• Amazon Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

ABOUT MY TURQUOISE KITTEN

Wife, Mother, Friend and super creator! Thanks for visiting my site. I have put so much love and time into making My Turquoise Kitten into what it is - and I am happy you are here to share it with me. 

Take your time and stroll through the site and let me know if you have any questions by sending a chat or an email to myturquoisekitten@gmail.com 

over 98% of my inventory is all originally handmade by me with love and an overactive imagination and the other 2% are fun things I put together as a MyTK original design. 

Oh, and before I forget - remember that babble about being a creator, well - its all true. I can design a custom clay piece JUST FOR YOU! Talk about originality. Give me some ideas and I will hit the ground running with a fun concept. 

Life is too short to wear boring earrings, accessorize BETTER!